      To: LXX@yahoogroups.com
      From: krizoek@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:36:52 -0800
      Subject: [LXX] greek - hebrew. dictionary of the lxx parallels

      Greek to Hebrew Dictionary of Septuagint Words
      This lexicon contains Hebrew words found in the OT which are coded to Strong's and also contains equivalent Greek words which have translated these Hebrew words in the Septuagint. These Greek words are also found in the NT and are coded to Strong's. The benefit is that by double clicking on the Strong's numbers while having a Greek lexicon as a default, one can find the in depth meaning of all these Septuagint Greek words thus providing a link between the OT Hebrew and NT Greek. (Due acknowledgment is given to Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament by Abbot-Smith and Hatch and Redpath Concordance to the Septuagint)
      By Pierre Leblanc

      Greetings. I'm the developer of a opensource online and mobile bible study and research tool(released under agpl) and found on http://bibleway.us

      I'm working on converting these databases found under sources.

      There is a few matters i'd like to ask regarding the dictionary that i hope someone here would be able to answer.

      Anyone here understand what the term "st." ;found several times in the dictionary, would mean. Places where its noted with a *-sign

      And as found here:
      aggeion     00953    bor
      aggeion     03603    kikkar
      see; (32a) aggos     03619    keluv
      aggeion     03627    keli
      see; (32a) aggos     03627    keli
      aggeion     05035    nevel

      Would it be a reference to a strong number 32? noted with some kind of "a"?
      Which to me from looking at the dictionaries doesn't seem to have any logical relations.

      Other examples:

      st.  amuno     03467    yasha hi
      st.  amuno     04135    mul hi

      see st. ana tithemi     02763    charam hi.,ho
      see st. ana tithemi     03322    yatsag hi
      see st. ana tithemi     07760    sim

      hala ni.         683 st. ap otheo
      halo    2400    idou *
      halo    3568    nun*