3960RE: [lxx] LXX bibliography

  • Ken Penner
    Aug 19, 2013
      I'm trying to get a hold of Emanuel Tov's A Classified Bibliography of Lexical and Grammatical Studies on the Language of the Septuagint (Jerusalem: Academon, 1982), but our library says there's no copy available anywhere in Canada (Toronto's is missing), and I cannot find any copies for sale. It's published by the Hebrew university bookstore, but their website is down (http://www.academon.co.il/).
      Have Tov's entries all been included in Dogniez's bibliography? If not, would someone be willing to send me a scan (it's 46 pages)?
      Thanks,
      Ken

      Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor, Religious Studies
      2329 Notre Dame Avenue, 409 Nicholson Tower
      St. Francis Xavier University
      Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
      Canada
      (902)867-2265