3843Re: Philo of Alexandria and Josephus' comments on the Septuagint(any?)

  • mikek
    Oct 22, 2012
      I would like to piggy back on my own thread and expand this question. So, not only Philo and Josephus, but does anyone have any knowledge of any of the Ante-Nicene writers comments on about the Greek translation of the Old Testament (LXX) and its' DISTRIBUTION AND USE OUTSIDE OF ALEXANDRIA? Where may I find these comments?

      Take care everyone.

      Kindly,

      Mike Karoules