      From: Abram Kielsmeier-Jones <abramkielsmeierjones@...>
      To: "lxx@yahoogroups.com" <lxx@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2012 1:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [lxx] Reader's Septuagint? or Reader's Lexicon for the Septuagint?

      Hi, Peter, Ken, Darrell, and all,

      Thanks very much for the great links and the feedback--just when I thought I had seen what the Web had to offer on the LXX, there's more!  Great stuff to check out.

      The Greek readers on the Web look solid.  I suppose one of the fundamental questions in considering a printed reader's LXX is the usefulness of such a resource in print specifically.  Especially with BibleWorks linked to the Lust lexicon, for example, it's already pretty easy to read through the Septuagint with vocabulary helps and frequency counts quickly at hand.

      Abram

      Abram Kielsmeier-Jones
      http://abramkj.wordpress.com/