      To: lxx@yahoogroups.com
      From: kpenner@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 02:56:37 -0400
      Subject: RE: [lxx] Electronic text of Codex A

      For the NT, yes, Alexandrinus is available electronically. For the rest of Alexandrinus, the only electronic portion of I know of is Isaiah, to be released by Logos in the next few months: http://www.logos.com/product/10088/works-of-richard-r-ottley
      I hope this helps,
      Ken

      Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor, Religious Studies