35[lxx] Re: LXX of the Orthodox Church

  • Joseph Crea
    Oct 1, 1999
      Hello Stephen!

      At 06:53 PM 10/1/99 -0700, Stephen P. O'Leary wrote:

      >O'Leary:
      >There is much to say. Brenton performed a
      >translation.. crude but enlightening. It was a
      >literal translation. The only reference copy to
      >this that I know about is at SouthEastern College
      >in Lakekand Forida, but I suspect others have a
      >copy.

      CREA
      For what it's worth, Brenton's translation has been reprinted by
      Hendrickson Publishers (ISBN 0-913573-44-2) and retails for $44.95.
      Christian Book Distributors (<http://www.christianbook.com>) carries it
      (catalog #73442) at the discounted price of $24.95. Hope that this helps.
      BTW, any particular reason why you sent 3 copies of this to the list?

      With Mettaa,

      Joseph Crea
      <Joseph.Crea@...>
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic