      From: John McChesney-Young <jmccyoung@...>
      To: lxx@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 2:50:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [lxx] nifty book

      On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:15 AM, tachygraphy <Jamesdm49@aol. com> wrote:

      > I just discovered a wonderful book on Amazon.com:
      >
      > "Notes on the Psalter: ...", by the Rev. Charles Evans, originally published in 1904 ...

      It's also available at Google Books, viewable on-line and downloadable:

      http://books. google.com/ books?id= U_EOAAAAQAAJ& printsec= frontcover& dq=Notes+ on+the+Psalter& hl=en&ei= qaysS9O8GYuQsgPN hpXPDQ&sa= X&oi=book_ result&ct= result&resnum= 2&ved=0CEIQ6AEwA Q#v=onepage& q=&f=false

      or http://tinyurl. com/y9dalkh

      John

      --
      John McChesney-Young ** Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
      JMcCYoung~at~ gmail.com ** http://twitter. com/jmccyoung **