34[lxx] Re: LXX of the Orthodox Church

  • welovegod
    Oct 1, 1999
      There is much to say. Brenton performed a
      translation.. crude but enlightening. It was a
      literal translation. The only reference copy to
      this that I know about is at SouthEastern College
      in Lakekand Forida, but I suspect others have a
      copy.

      I want to talk to the Serbian Orthodox community
      to get their oldest book. I have a hunch they
      have the original.

      Stephen P. O'Leary

      --- james and tatyana miller <jamtat@...>

      =====