334About Ralph's Septuagint

  • Andrew
    Jan 6, 2002
      Ralph’s Septuagint

      The text of the Ralph’s Septuagint is not supported nor by the reliable lxx manuscripts, nor by the word of god in the new testament. I wonder how Ralph may have courage to remove from the psalms the famous passage where it is written, that the body of Jesus is given for sacrifice.

      Brenton LXX
      "Psalm 39:6 Sacrifice and offering Thou wouldest not; but a body hast thou prepared me: whole-burnt-offering and sacrifice for sin thou didst not require. Then I said, Behold, I come: in the volume of the book it is written concerning me, I desired to do thy will, O my God, and thy law in the midst of mine heart.

      replaced by Ralph with this:

      Ralph LXX:
      39:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, ...

      How great critic, how great scientist is that Ralph.
      I thing that this is real blasphemy. He even replaces the will of god, because it is written "I desired to do thy will, O my God, and thy law in the midst of mine heart."
      Nevertheless I can see on the internet that there are organizations that even translate this pervert and profane text.????
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic