3090RE: [lxx] LXX and 8HevXIIgr

    Feb 22, 2009
      Do what fits your study purposes, John! Excuse the slip! Bob Kraft "published" it (didn't "edit" it). You'll tell us when it's finished?

      Andrew Fincke

      To: lxx@yahoogroups.com
      CC: finckea@...
      From: jlitteral5@...
      Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:10:16 -0500
      Subject: RE: [lxx] LXX and 8HevXIIgr

      Andrew,

      Thanks for the suggestion. The red is only to allow the reader to quickly spot the variants between the two, which is something that I need. Any suggestions.

      While in the past it has been edited and reconstructed to be in line with the Masoretic Text, I often found other posibilities that I think better fit the LXX, and that is how I contructed it.

      John Litteral
      jlitteral5@...