3042Re: [lxx] Re: Are there existing Bibles which use the LXX for the O.T.?

  • fivefree@aol.com
    Oct 9, 2008
      In a message dated 10/9/2008 10:10:30 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
      dantiller2001@... writes:

      Kevin,
      I'm also interested in the NETS, but there's one thing (other than the
      Greek name renderings already mentioned) putting me off: The
      translation philosophy of the NRSV, which this is based on.

      Thank you for this information. I did not know this and will stay away from
      it also. Political philosophies such as political correctness have no
      business influencing text translations.

      J.M. Jackson