3039Re: [lxx] Re: Are there existing Bibles which use the LXX for the O.T.?

  • Kevin P. Edgecomb
    Oct 9, 2008
      Relatedly, Mr Johnston, the Orthodox Study Bible (both editions)
      simply includes the New Testament in the New King James Version. It
      was not a new translation at all. Peter is describing the basis of
      the NKJV.

      Regards,
      Kevin P. Edgecomb
      Berkeley, California