      From: Peter Papoutsis <papoutsis1@...>
      To: lxx@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2008 12:22:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [lxx] Re: Are there existing Bibles which use the LXX for the O.T.?

      Unfortunately the Orthodox Study Bible is neither a proper translation of the LXX nor the official New Testament of the Orthodox Church.

      Peter A. Papoutsis

      This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information intended only for the addressee named above. If you are not the addressee or the intended recipient of this message, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the addressee, then be notified hereby that any dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please telephone us immediately, return the message to the sender, and delete the original message from your system.