3028Re: Are there existing Bibles which use the LXX for the O.T.?

  • Bob Burns
    Oct 6, 2008
      Okay. You sold me. Its just the personal names and place names are,
      well, you know, Greek. It can be a bit off-putting to a novice at
      first. Then there is the bit in the introduction where the editor says
      something like, "this is not for reading in the church", or something or
      other, but you're right. Its the best we got so I'll just go with it.