3018Re: [lxx] Re: New upcoming LXX translation

  • Far Talk
    Sep 10, 2008
      I am not familiar with that form of "Ezekiel" (Yechezkeyl). One of the
      reasons for using LXX is to see what it witnesses to. If it is true that LXX
      and Masoretic represent separate traditions, then it might be misleading to
      conflate them in regard to proper nouns and the linguistic information that
      the LXX may preserve would be lost.