2800RE: [lxx] Re: Question on NETS translation

    Feb 4, 2008
      So when "An evil breath from God jumped on Saul" (1 Sam 18:10), it was a case of halitosis? I.e. "The (good) breath of God" passed from Saul to David at the latter's anointing (1 Sam 16:13-14), and bad breath made Saul get mad (1 Sam 11:6) and act crazy ("act like a prophet" - 1 Sam 18:10). That fits with Saul's impulsive nature and insensitivity.
      Andrew Fincke

      To: lxx@yahoogroups.comFrom: BillRoss@...: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:41:42 -0600Subject: Re: [lxx] Re: Question on NETS translation