      From: Sean
      Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 7:40 PM
      Subject: [lxx] Chronological Order of the lxx

       Dear lxx group
          I am going to be sending out the lxx this year over e-mail to some friends, so as to get through it in a year, I would like to know if there is a table with the lxx in chronological order? If anyone can direct me too a site I would be very grateful, I did a search and couldn't find one on the lxx although I did find one on the 66 books of the Bible. :-?

      In his Word
      Sean
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic