191Re: [lxx] mysterion:sacramentum

  • Branka Nikolic
    Oct 17, 2000
      Thank you Katina and Juvenaly for your answers. My main concern is to make the article comprehensible to English speakers - it is going to appear in a classical music periodical and perhaps I shouldn't expect the readers to be familiar with theological issues, which is why I wanted to use "sacraments". However, if "mysteries" is used by English speaking Orthodox Christians, that in a way solves my problem, so I have decided to keep it throughout the text, as I would find it impossible to use "sacrament" consistently (I HAVE added a footnote, though).
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic