====================================== Photo Section Space Management Guidelines Because the disk usage in the LX-90 photo directories often approaches firstname.lastname@example.org
I have seen three and am not impressed whatsoever. Very questionable quality and very user-unfriendly. ... Dr. Clay Arkansas Sky Observatoriesdrclay2002
Does anyone have experience or comment on Celestron's products for this purpose? Prentis Hallzzzzzwb
This group is for new, prospective and current owners of Meade's LX90 SCT GOTO telescopes or anyone else interested in GOTO astronomy.
The current guidelines for members can be viewed online at:
*IMPORTANT* To reduce spam membership must be approved by a moderator. Please read the email (including any attachment) that you receive as a result of your request to join the Group and respond as indicated.
- Aug 19, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.