I have the same setup as Spiral. I also use Blue Link bluetooth adapter when using Sky Safari Pro with my tablet.jskcknit
The "Autostar 1" is the closest match to the Audiostar. (the Autostar II is for the LX200GPS series). have fun --dickautostaretx
I use Stellarium and a Tripp-lite Keyspan 19HS with my 10" LX90 ACF and Audiostar..Works great..spiral962
This group is for new, prospective and current owners of Meade's LX90 SCT GOTO telescopes or anyone else interested in GOTO astronomy.
The current guidelines for members can be viewed online at:
*IMPORTANT* To reduce spam membership must be approved by a moderator. Please read the email (including any attachment) that you receive as a result of your request to join the Group and respond as indicated.
- Aug 19, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.