I bought an 8" LX90 SCT very shortly after they were first introduced (ie., years ago). That was before Meade offered UHTC coatings and there was no ACF (orstargazerreed
The sticker on my tube says UHTC. No EMC, by the way, what does that stand for??? It also says "This telescope was handcrafted in the USA". As far aslarrykmarshall
Look at Alan's reply. The ring holding the corrector in has UHTC on it. Joe From: "jbradsh09@... [lx90]" To:jtannenba
This group is for new, prospective and current owners of Meade's LX90 SCT GOTO telescopes or anyone else interested in GOTO astronomy.
The current guidelines for members can be viewed online at:
*IMPORTANT* To reduce spam membership must be approved by a moderator. Please read the email (including any attachment) that you receive as a result of your request to join the Group and respond as indicated.
- Aug 19, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.