Re: LX90 autoguider port?

  • johansea
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 21, 2013
      Gday Mark

      A schematic wont help you, as you need a PIC ( or equivalent ) that is programmed to understand Meades Aux bus protocols.
      Its not difficult, but you need to ensure that it doesnt trample on other items plugged into the Aux bus.
      The AstroGene clones do this correctly, and unlike the latest Meade lumps that guide only, the AstroGene Clones can do guide/focus and reticle if required.

      Andrew Johansen Melbourne Australia

      --- In lx90@yahoogroups.com, Mark Robinson <geekyboymark@...> wrote:

      > A schematic would be perfect for self builds. Apparently they were
      > discontinued due to non ROHS compliance as the solder contained lead!!
      > Don't know how accurate that was, sure u read it on an astro forum
      > somewhere.
      >
      > Sent from my Windows Phone

    • ewf718
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 31, 2014