Re: [lx90] LX90 autoguider port?

  • Lee Balos
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 20 8:04 PM
      Can be obtained here

      http://www.astrogene1000.com/products/as_909/as_909_clone.htm

      ________________________________
      From: P. Clay Sherrod <drclay@...>
      To: lx90@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [lx90] LX90 autoguider port?

      You will need to find the incredibly rare 909 Meade auxiliary port module that
      plugs into the LX90. They are no longer made and very hard to obtain.
      Hopefully someone on this group will have one or have the schematic for
      construction of one for you to build.

      Dr. Clay
      _____
      Arkansas Sky Observatories