Re: [lx90] Re: LX90 12 inch flawed?

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
      Trying to focus on a tree in the daytime is not a good test due to heat
      currents.
      Not sure how close you can focus with a 12" but with my 8" I can focus on
      something as close as 30' I'm guessing on the distance.
      I did this indoors in a warehouse and found it focused real good.

      Short focal length (9mm) eyepieces appear harder to focus for me, try a
      longer focal length (26mm) and see if you get the same results.

      Looking Up,
      Alan, W4WMM
      IMLTUG Moderator Team
      30.69° N 88.24° W