Re: [lx90] Cold weather and condensation

  • Peter Vasey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      One way is to tie a large plastic bag over the 'scope *before* bringing
      it indoors. Then any condensation will be on the outside of the bag -
      the air that is trapped inside will be of lower relative humidity and
      won't condense on the 'scope. After a couple of hours remove the bag so
      that any dew that formed on the telescope while outside can then also
      evaporate.

      Cheers, Peter.

      http://www.madpc.co.uk/~peterv
      Approx. 55ºN, 2ºW (Northumberland, UK)