Re: GOTO question from dummy

  • rf7ux8pk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thank you Dick,
      My concern is regarding cable length, I forward to use 43gg patch to park "horizontally south", if everything seems to be OK for south area (my lat is 45┬░ N) (cables coming from north side, are attached to the scope on east part of the fork and then go to the camera, heaters etc... I am a little bit confused for the north part:
      shall I forecast 360┬░rotation cable length, or is it a way to "force" gotos to path through east part instead of west one?
      regards,