Re: [lx90] Tycho

  • luther mcpherson
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2009
      Ed,
      Drool, drool, drool, you just make us drool over your pictures. Yes I'm back in Guam and no telescope, only got to use mine once while on vacation end of last year.
      Luther

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5, 2009
        Thank you very much Luther!! Too bad you don't have your scope with you, but at least it's warm where you are. :) We just had 10" of snow in the Boston area this past weekend. :(
        Thanks,
        Ed

        --- In lx90@yahoogroups.com, luther mcpherson <mcsmurf1950@...> wrote:

        > Ed,
        > Drool, drool, drool, you just make us drool over your pictures. Yes I'm back in Guam and no telescope, only got to use mine once while on vacation end of last year.
        > Luther

      • luther mcpherson
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 5, 2009
          Ed,
          This would be the last place that you'd want have one for any length of time. I've heard tales of people bring them over here and after a year they were trashed from the humidity. Mold over here is very rampant.
          Luther