Wooden Wedge for my LX90

  • Matt Todman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Over the last few months I've been working on a wooden wedge for my 8"
      LX90. You can see the finished result at my website
      http://www.astroromp.com/astronomy/diy_wooden_wedge.htm
      <http://www.astroromp.com/astronomy/diy_wooden_wedge.htm>

      Hopefully it will give others who are planning on a similar venture some
      ideas.

      I'll post the design schematics in the near future (after I've had a
      chance to play with my construction).

      Cheers

      Matt

    • William P. Suriano
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Matt:

        Nice work. Let us know how it functions in the field. Have you and your
        brother considered putting the hardware and plans in a kit and making it
        available for sale?

        Bill

        _____

        <http://www.astrorom