Re: [lx90] M27 with DSI-Pro II (off topic)

  • Al Greaves
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
      Congratulations, Wolfgang. That is one -brilliant- image. The starfield background looks three-dimensional. And all unguided alt/az.
      Al.
      000E 51N UK

      sn2005cs <wkloehr@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      here my last attempt of M27 with a DSI-Pro II

      http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/M27.htm

      LX200GPS 10''
      Alt/Az unguided at F6.3
      LRGB L20 a 30 sec R15 G15 B15 a 21 sec

      regards
      Wolfgang

    • sn2005cs
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2006
        Hi all,

        here my attempt of M27 with DSI-Pro II
        http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/M27.htm

        taken with LX200GPS 10'' in Alt/Az with F6.3
        LRGB L30 R20G20B20 images a 30sec
        Processed with Maxim DL

        regards
        Wolfgang
      • luther mcpherson

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 19, 2006
            Very nice pic Wolfgang, looks like you are well on your way...

            Dan
            S. Ohio