Re: [lx90] Re: mars picture and question about space in photo albums

  • AstronomyW4WMM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      The message you are getting is in relation to the COMPLETE photo album area;
      NOT just your folder but all photo folders in the LX90 group.

      It would be advisable for each and every person to please peruse their
      folder and thin it out. First and foremost delete the Full Size version. You,
      the owner and the moderator's are the only ones who can view Full Size versions
      so they don't help the other 2000 plus members and will not remove the
      screen size version that everyone else gets to look at.

      If the photo area doesn't get thinned out soon, we will have to thin it out
      and you may prefer to keep what we decide toss. :^) If we do, it's nothing
      personal, we promise.

      In a message dated 31-May-05 9:14:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      rice@... writes:

      Philip

      I'm getting the same ridiculous messages as well, and I couldn't
      possibly have anywhere near 30 megabytes of photos in there either.

      Yours,
      Marty Rice
      "Ecce Coelum"