Re: Wine glass holder

  • jmikewuk
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 1:10 AM
      I've just posted an image of my solution to the problem in the
      photos section under the Mike Worsley folder.

      It ensures you never have the problem of losing your glass and the
      capacity is enough to see me through all but the longest viewing
      session.

      I also find the bright red, impact resistant plastic is ideal for
      avoiding head injuries when you finish the second bottle! (I've
      woken to find footprints on my face in the past)

      Cheers,

      Mike

      --- In lx90@yahoogroups.com, "macaulay46" <michaelsamerski@h...>

    • Swains@Winnipeg
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 2:02 AM
        LOL Mike....JO-Anne

        wrote:
        > Has anyone here come up with a wine glass holder for the tripod?
        > I'm thinking of something similar to the picnic wine glass holders
        on
        > the market. If you don't know them, they are a stainless spike
        with a
        > coiled end that you stick into the ground and place the glass in
        the
        > coil.
        >
        > How have the rest of you solved this important problem?

      • macaulay46
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 2:46 AM
          I wonder if you also have a champagne bucket hat?

          --- In lx90@yahoogroups.com, "jmikewuk" <mworsley@n...> wrote:
          > I've just posted an image of my solution to the problem in the
          > photos section under the Mike Worsley folder.
          >
          > It ensures you never have the problem of losing your glass and the
          > capacity is enough to see me through all but the longest viewing
          > session.
          >
          > I also find the bright red, impact resistant plastic is ideal for
          > avoiding head injuries when you finish the second bottle! (I've
          > woken to find footprints on my face in the past)
          >

          > Cheers,
          >
          > Mike
          >

          > --- In lx90@yahoogroups.com, "macaulay46" <michaelsamerski@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > Has anyone here come up with a wine glass holder for the tripod?
          > > I'm thinking of something similar to the picnic wine glass
          holders
          > on
          > > the market. If you don't know them, they are a stainless spike
          > with a
          > > coiled end that you stick into the ground and place the glass in
          > the
          > > coil.
          > >
          > > How have the rest of you solved this important problem?
        • angryrob
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 3:30 AM
            Mike (or should I refer to "Mickey" (M!))...very resourceful...a man
            after my own sensibilities!

            Rob