OT-A wonderful New Year.....

  • P. Clay Sherrod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello to all....hoping for the brightest stars in the coming year.

      The year 2003 was a remarkably successful year of observation and transition for ASO. As most are aware, this past year saw the development and changes of ASO Petit Jean Mountain (Harvard/MPC H41) as well as ASO Cascade Mountain (Harvard/MPC H44). We are now entering our 33rd year and are very proud to still be going strong.....

      A complete review of this wonderful year 2003 has been written and posted under CURRENT NEWS at the ASO website
      http://www.arksky.org/
      which demonstrates our dedication to both outreach and education and astronomical research in a variety of fields.

      I wanted to share this review with you, since in my opinion each of YOU have helped make this successful year richer in the rewards of discovery and outreach. Hoping that your 2004 offers the darkest of skies, the brightest of comets, and a universe filled with astronomical discoveries that can only be matched by your imaginations...

      Dr. Clay
      Arkansas Sky Observatory
      Harvard MPC H41 (Petit Jean Mountain)
      Harvard MPC H43 (Conway)