Sunspot Alert

  • Peter Vasey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I just (12:20 UST) popped out for a quick look at the Sun. Typically
      the clouds were moving over as I set up my telescope (but my AT1010 on
      photo tripod so no time lost in alignment etc.) and I see that a very
      large spot has appeared towards the North East limb. Definitely worth
      following as the Sun rotates over the next few days. No images from me
      today tho' - as I say, now clouded over :-(

      Peter.