Introduction

  • lmh312002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Lisa Harvey. I am 40 years old, I run my own IT consulting
      business. I live in Sydney, Australia. I have some astronomy
      education as part of a recent Geography degree.

      I have some experience with an inexpensive 600mm ALT/AZ refractor,
      which is now so frustrating that I don't use it at all. It was a
      Christmas present from my sister about 4 years ago. I've seen
      everything I can with it from the backyard which is hemmed in by
      trees, and gets too much streetlight, not to mention the general city
      light. I am in a position to afford a new telescope.

      I have some questions which I will put in another post.

      lisa.