Re: [lx90] Does this list still work and has anyone see the LX90 yet?

  • Jon Jacob
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      "Wayne Powell (AeroWood)" wrote:

      > My dealer, here in Canada, is now not expecting the LX-90 to begin
      > delivery until November. Apparently he says the Meade US office has
      > only just received the first factory shipment and are assembling and
      > testing them now.Wayne Powell

      Hum. Once again contradictory information coming from Meade. My dealer
      said that I should expect mine mid-Oct.
    • Wayne Powell (AeroWood)
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        Are you in Canada too?  US dealers will probably be getting them a couple weeks earlier and my dealer tends to not be optomistic about Meade delivery dates so he wisely retards them when relaying "promises".   It's also kind of a strategy we have (taking advantage of the delivery delay to Canada) so that the first units can be user tested in the US and we will wait for feedback and fixes first if there's a lot of defects or returns on a new item.

        Cheers,

        Wayne Powell