87186RE: [lx90] lx90 and stellrium

  • ian matterson
    Aug 5, 2014
      Hi Dick,
      many thanks for the starpatch info,
      I am nearing the end of what has been a long drawn out fully remote controlled automation build for a local collages existing Pulsar 2.1mtr ob's which was never designed to be automated in any way, unlike the 2.2mtr version. Hence every aspect of that system has had to be designed and fabricated from the drawing board up by my myself...So budget wise it looks like i am gong to be starting up the starptch update and going to the canteen for 10 Min's...
      Regards and Thanks
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic