86843Re: [lx90] Building a backyard Observatory

  • Albireo14
    Apr 4, 2014
      Hi Luther,

      I am just planning to build one in my backyard for my LX90. I figured it
      was too hard to build a hemispheric dome. So I based my design on a half
      "rhombicuboctaedric" shape.
      You will find the plans attached including the cutting templates for the
      plywood sheets. Now the hardest is still to be done...
      Contact me by private mail if needed.
      Hope it can help.
      Greetings from France

      Michel