86820Re: [lx90] Moonlite focuser

  • tirnoney35
    Mar 15 8:04 AM

      Re Moonlite focuser,

      I wish to thank all those who replied and offered their advice.  I am aware that the zenith is not reachable with this type of focuser.  I think in comes down to compromise as does many things in life.   It is a trade off between losing the zenith and eliminating mirror shift.   Replacing the Meade focuser with a  micro focuser will not eliminate mirror shift since focusing still depends on moving the mirror.   If I am wrong on this please correct me.

      Thanks again for all the advice.

      John (UK)

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic