Re: [lvfuturists] Internet Minute

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26 9:37 AM

      David:

      Joe Alwine is a friend of mine and he has posted before.  He has also joined our previous live meetings here in Las Vegas on seevral locations.

      I often send email with links to groups I belong to or friends without any verbiage.  Time is what we all have so little of.  Sometimes I don't really want to explain link I'm sending when the recipient can just click on it and find out about it, for him or her self.

      Note that anyone that posts to this group is already a pre-approved member.

      And for the record, just passing your mouse over a link will not infect your computer.

      ///////Shawn Jipp

      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII

      David M Gordon <gordondm@...> wrote:

      How many people here are foolish enough to click on a link from someone you do not know with no accompanying text that personalizes the message?

      If it quacks, it must be a duck (spam). Just saying. Click on the link, even hover your mouse cursor over the URL, at your computer's peril. I certainly will not.

      Sorry "joealwine" if you are a real person and offer a real message. Perhaps you could learn from this experience, and your next message will be more... thoughtful.

        --
        dot.ssa Valeria Bertin

        via C. Colombo, 15
        35031 Abano Terme PD IT
        mail: vivibertin@...
        tel.: +39
        333 6898435
        fax: +391782200929
        skype: valeria_bertin

        AVVISO - TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY

        valeria.bertin-5620@...

        Il contenuto di questo messaggio di posta elettronica e ogni eventuale documento a quest'ultimo allegato è rivolto unicamente alle persone cui è indirizzato, e può contenere informazioni la cui riservatezza è tutelata. Sono vietati la riproduzione e l’uso di questo messaggio in mancanza di autorizzazione del destinatario. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio di posta elettronica per errore, vogliate cortesemente chiamarci immediatamente per telefono o fax.

        This e-mail and any attachment hereto is intended only for the person or entity to which is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or fax.
      • David M Gordon
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26 9:50 AM
          Thanks for the clarification, Shawn. I stand by my comments.

          btw, your comment "And for the record, just passing your mouse over a link will not infect your computer" is several years out of date.