Out Of This World MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT!

  • Shawn Jipp
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012

      Our topic will be UFOs, Aliens, the Scientific method, Data, Proof, Extra-dimensional vs. Extra-terrestrial Hypothesis, Occam’s Razor, etc.

      Feel free to come and speculate, tell of your experiences, or argue against.

      We will meet at the Lose Caboose @Arville and Flamingo (Nr the Palms Hotel) from 7 to 9PM.  Feel free to bring a desert to share with others.  Food and drinks available at this establishment.

      ///////Shawn Jipp

      This will be the last meeting I moderate.  There will be no meeting in December.  If someone wishes to continue these meetings, please get in contact with me.  Thanks!

    • Carl K. Long
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
        Sounds like a "covers it all" meeting.  Will be there and try to digest it all.
        Carl.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
          The more the merrier! It would be great if we had a high turn-out tonight.

          On Fri 16/11/12 10:32 AM , "Carl K. Long" slingshotfirst@... sent: