Doctor Who Meeting Tonight

  • Shawn Jipp
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012

    For anyone interested, a friend and I have started a Doctor Who club and our first meeting is tonight.  We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at Nacho Daddy in Henderson at 6PM.   Feel free to drop by.   We also have a Yahoo online group.  To join you can send an email to vegaswhovians@...

    Or scan the attached QR Code.

    /////Shawn

  • Shawn
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
      For anyone interested, a friend and I have started a Doctor Who club and our second meeting is tonight. We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at Nacho Daddy in Henderson at 6PM. Feel free to drop by. We will be playing one episode and one movie tonight.

      We also have a Yahoo online group. To join you can send an email to:

      vegaswhovians-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Cheers!

      /////Shawn