Internet of Things: Should you worry if your jeans go smart?

  • gildacabral
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Internet of Things:  IoT

      As we switch from IPv4 towards IPv6, which will support some 340 trillion trillion trillion addresses, more and more objects will jump into the web.

      Smart buildings and intelligent cars with assigned IP addresses are already making cities smarter - and soon enough, the entire planet may follow.  Read on:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15004063