MEETING THIS FRIDAY EVENING!

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      If you get there at 7 you might get something special...

      Otherwise meeting starts at 730pm. Robyn and I must leave no later than 845pm.

      Topic will be Cybernetics.....Star Trek Technology vs. Technology Today and Tomorrow.

      We meet at Lose Caboose @Arville and Flamingo.

      See you at 7pm!!

      /////// Shawn Jipp
    • Shawn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012

        --
        Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.
      • Carl K. Long
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012

          Thanks for the info Shawn.  Sorry to miss it, will be out of town.  Sure enjoy the group and hope we can continue.

          Carl.