Fusion 2004

  • singularian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi Friends,

      Every year we do a hiking and personal goalsetting weekend retreat,
      called Fusion. It is for high-integrity, future-oriented people who
      are interested in getting to know each other better, and helping
      each other think carefully about their plans for the next year. All
      the introspective futurists in our local salons are invited.

      This year we'll be going to June Lake/Mammoth Lake/Yosemite, this
      May 21-23.

      The Fusion 2004 website is at:
      http://singularitywatch.com/Fusion2004.html

      We have space for about 20 wonderful people, with about half that
      signed up at present. Take a look, and if you'd like to come, email
      me and tell me which of the three groups you'd like to be in.

      Then send in your profiles by May 7th. That's it!

      Warmly,

      John Smart
      Prez, IAC