Reminder: February Las Ves Futurists Untie!

  • gildacabral
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      Dear Futurists:

      Oops, I mean Unite!

      On Friday February 14, we will have our guest speaker, Todd Huffman,
      from Scottsdale, Arizona give a presentation on the emerging field of
      man-machine interfaces to help those give people with disabilities co-
      exist with their peers in our complex world.

      What's on the horizon for those who have learning disabilites, or
      those who have a physical disabilities? What's on the horizon for
      us? Can we use these tools to enhance us? Come to the Las Vegas
      Futurist meeting at Borders bookstore in Las Vegas and get a first
      hand account of upcoming technologies on neural implants, cochlear
      implants and various computer technologies. It should be an exciting
      evening of discussion and exploration.

      Ese yuo hteer!