First Meeting at Borders Bookstore Las Vegas

  • gildacabral
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      Las Vegas Futurists Unite!

      The first meeting of the Las Vegas Futurists Reading Group will be
      held on Friday November 14th at 7:00pm at the Borders Bookstore at
      2190 N. Rainbow Blvd, LV. Each month the Futurists will focus on
      revolutions in computers, artificial intelligence, medicine, and
      longevity and their profound effect on our lives in the 21st
      century. The suggested reading for this first meeting is "As the
      Future Catches You: How Genomics & Other Forces Are Changing Your
      Life, Work, Health, & Wealth" by Juan Enriquez. Reading the book is
      not required, but we would like you to share your ideas and opinions
      during the discussion section.