Divided We Fall Volunteers Needed

  • Wet Paint
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Divided We Fall
      will be a two-week event taking place at various locations across the city of
      Leeds and its surrounding boroughs between 13th
      & 26th August 2012.

      This
      multi-disciplinary event will bring together the best artistic and creative
      practitioners from across the city and beyond. Divided We Fall will showcase
      creative talent nurtured within the city of Leeds, whilst promoting the city as
      a major centre for creative practitioners within the context of the national
      and international art scene.

      Divided We Fall will look at issues of sustainability,
      co-operation, community, self-sufficiency and collaboration.

      As part of the
      festival we are looking to recruit a number of volunteers to help with the
      overall implementation of events planned to take place within the two-week
      timeframe, and the planning required to make the festival a success in the
      weeks and months preceding August.

      We are looking for
      volunteers in the following areas:

      ·       Invigilation/Event
      Staff
      ·       Installation
      Assistants
      ·       Documentation
      (Photography / Writing / AV)

      If you would like
      to apply for any of the above positions, then please email stating which
      position(s) you’d like to apply for and we’ll forward you the relevant
      submission documents and in depth information about the role(s). We aim to use
      this event as a way of creating interesting and practical voluntary roles that
      can assist people in gaining experience for the future.

      All
      submissions/enquiries to be addressed to Bruce/James at:

      dividedwefall2012@...

      The deadline for
      all other voluntary roles will be 12
      noon, Monday 16th July.

      We welcome applications from the whole community
      regardless of age, gender, religious views, disability, or previous experience.

    • Wet Paint