Science and Art opportunity

  • yorkshire.science@artscouncil.org.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      > We are looking for exciting UK based artists, working with Scientific
      > themes, for potential projects in 2005-6.
      > All classifications of art considered for new art and science based
      > programme.
      > Please send 5-10 digital Images, a current CV and artists Statement to:
      >
      > Laura Young
      > Art For Offices/ International Art Consultants
      > The Galleries, 15 Dock Street, London E1 8JL
      >
      > Guidelines
      >
      > If you are sending images, please send these as digital files. We can
      > incorporate these more quickly and easily into the visual database which
      > we now use in place of slides to source and present works to clients.
      >
      > Please send in 5-10 images to represent the range of your work/style.
      >
      > Images should preferably be sent on a CD to avoid clogging up our email.
      >
      > Images should be sent as PC compatible jpeg or tif files, preferably with
      > images scanned at 300dpi.
      >
      > All image files must be named: Name of artist, Title of work, Medium of
      > work, Size of work in cm (vertical/horizontal), Date of work, Location and
      > prices are useful, as the more information we have the better.
      >
      > i.e. Sam Jones 'Green Dog' Oil on canvas 120x160cm 2001 at the Royal
      > Exchange
      >
      > For more information please email: laura@...

      www.artscouncil.org.uk

      Arts Council England is the trading name of the Arts Council of England registered charity no. 1036733.

      The information in this e-mail is for the named recipient(s) only. Any disclosure, copying or distribution
      is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions/advice expressed are subject to our terms of business.
      We do not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail.