One week left to apply for NYOS 2011

  • Jacqui Corcoran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      We are currently inviting applications for NYOS 2011 from all artists
      and makers based in North Yorkshire. The dates for this year's event
      will be 10/11/12 and 18/19 June 2011. We are also pleased to announce
      three artist commissions, details of which are below.

      Deadline for applications is 5pm, 10 January 2011.

      This
      year we will continue to feature some of the very best artists in North
      Yorkshire through the open studio event, exhibitions, workshops and
      commissions. One of the main attractions for visitors is the chance to
      visit you where you work, however we realise that some spaces simply are
      not suitable. We welcome applications from artists who need to find a
      suitable venue and will offer assistance in that area. We will continue
      to offer support and opportunities to emerging artists and would like to
      attract even more this year. Please forward this information to any artists
      you think may be interested.

      This year we will also continue to
      raise the profile of the event by working with our existing partners and
      developing new relationships with venues and businesses across the
      region.

      Please visit the website for more details: http://www.art-connections.org.uk/index.php?id=8406