FW: The British School at Rome

  • kelly.amoss@artscouncil.org.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2004
        > Visual Art and Architecture Residencies in Rome 2005-2006
        >
        > There are various residencies and scholarships available to apply for.
        > These include Abbey Fellowships in Painting, Rome Scholarship in
        > Architecture and the Wingate Rome Scholarship in the Fine Arts.
        >
        > For more information please contact:
        >
        > BSR London Office
        > The British Academy
        > 10 Carlton House Terrace
        > London
        > SW1Y 5AH
        >
        > Tel: 020 7969 5202
        > Email: bsr@...
        > Web: www.bsr.ac.uk

        www.artscouncil.org.uk

        Arts Council England is the trading name of the Arts Council of England registered charity no. 1036733.

        The information in this e-mail is for the named recipient(s) only. Any disclosure, copying or distribution
        is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions/advice expressed are subject to our terms of business.
        We do not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail.