Venue For A Talk And Demonstration On "The Metaphor Of Painting And Life"

  • Lynn Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hello everyone. How are you all?.As we all know, every creative act renews life.Every destructive act takes a fragment of  life away.With this in mind, I am asking all you creators of moments for some assistance.I paint,when I paint I feel "at home".Feeling at home" is crucial for me.Im looking for a venue, where I can talk about, and demonstrate the metaphor of painting,.. how painting a landscape is the same as creating a life.This event will show the potency of having true"prescence".Also, how we work through fears whilst painting.Im looking for a venue for around August time, I will appreciate any suggestions, or any questions anyone may have, Im also looking for a venue to show my own pieces of art,thanks to you all, regards Lynn.

    • Emilyfarncombe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hello All.
        Im Looking for an artist friendly accountant, Does anyone have any
        leads as to where I can locate one of these??
        Thank you Emily

        Emily Farncombe

        http://www.emilyfarncombe.co.uk

        Mobile 07769530373